01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Death Cure by James Dashner 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Death Cure by James Dashner

34

Death Cure by James Dashner ~Goodreads~
Published by Chicken House 2012
Paperback edition 329 pages ~Book Depository~


We left the Scorch Trials where Thomas was left alone in a room without colour. While kept in this secluded prison, all he can think of is revenge and even when he may die and is constantly concerned as to the whereabouts of his friends, thinking he may be the only Glader left.

This series has truly been exciting, surreal, powerful, intriguing and there just simply is not enough explanation as to how wonderful James Dashner's imagination is. It really hits home as to what the future of our planet could be, I think studying geography for a long time and the constant topics of climate change/global warming, poverty etc it really makes you think of how much damage can our planet take until it snaps?

The Maze Runner series will stay with me for a long time, I don't see how I could forget an epic series like this. This trilogy is one in a million and I couldn't recommend it enough, it will leave you speechless and perhaps reborn into treasuring each and every day.

I'm excited to be reading the prequel to this trilogy, 'Kill Order' and discussing my thoughts on it with you all, I can't see how Mr. Dashner could disappoint!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38