1) The Marauders from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling- a spin off of Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs I feel would've been highly entertaining with all the mischief they got up to teasing Severus and attracting the attention of lovely Lily!
2) Margo Roth Spiegelman of Paper Towns by John Green- a highly intriguing and deep character of John Green's, I would have liked to have explored more of Margo's life. For me she was such a fully loaded character stacked with more than one personalities. John Green tell me more of Margo please!
3) Mr Stuart Harris from Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher- throughout this novel I desperately wanted to know whether Mr Harris read any of 15 year old Zoe's letters to him when on death row. How did he react to Zoe's own story of the wrong doings she had done in her life that made her want to write to him in the first place? Did he try to write back to her but his letters were not permitted to be sent to after all a young girl, a stranger. I need to know more of this Stuart Harris character and delve into his mind!
4) Wren from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- so obviously I adored Reagan as like many readers we could relate to her the most from what Rowell's details had given us, but what about Wren? Perhaps we all have a little bit of Wren in us too! Or perhaps Wren is the person we kind of want ourselves to be viewed like at times when we need a bit of a confidence boost to put ourselves out there rather than shuffling back into our shells!
5) Professor Severus Snape from Harry Potter by J.K Rowling- I know, I know! Such a Harry Potter nerd, but come on I mean who doesn't want to know more about the complex character that is Snape. I don't just want minor details I want his full story, from the moment he was born to his final day. How did he feel each and every day? What deep and dark secrets has Rowling not brought to the table?!
Sadly I can only think of 5 out of this 'Top Ten Tuesday', how annoying! My brain is frazzled from a busy day, but I'll be sure to update this when my mind is in the frame.
Who have I mistakenly missed out and should be smacked on the hand for doing so?!