01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: November Wrap Up 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

November Wrap Up

34
Happy December everyone! I can't believe Christmas is only three weeks away and next month I'll be 20- that seems so old! I feel like 16 still haha, anyway onto my November wrap up...



I have to confess, November wasn't the best month for reading for me. Distracted by work and my future plans for next year, life has just been catching up with me I guess! Do you ever feel like that? That everything seems to spring up on you at once and your mind is a mad house? Hmm perhaps it could be just me...

In November I read 'All My Friends Are Superheroes' by Andrew Kaufman, 'The Rules of Love and Law' by Jeff Russell and 'Let It Snow' by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson. 


You can read my reviews for these books here:

- All My Friends Are Superheroes
- The Rules of Love and Law
- Let It Snow

So only three books in November, I'm hoping this month will be a better month for reading!

I am however proud to say that 'The Rules of Love and Law' was my first requested review, and I actually enjoyed it so much! I was approached by the author Jeff and he honestly made my day when asking me to read his book, not only that but I have been asked to review a further two books- yay!

The next couple of books I will be reading and reviewing are; 

- 'Strings' by Kat Green
- 'The Gift of Charms' by Julia Suzuki 

If you clink on them links you can find out more about these books and I really recommend that you do! :-) Please feel free to email me at: emmahunter1609@hotmail.co.uk if you would like me to read and review your book- I would only be too happy to :-)


My plans for this month in the reading department are to take part in the Little Women read-along, which I have just begun to read! I have another Christmassy book to read, Mimi by Lucy Ellmann, after them I'm not entirely sure what to read next!

What did you read in November? Have you been reading Christmassy books this December? If you guys are taking part in blogmas please leave your link down below as even though I'm late in taking part, I would enjoy reading your posts. 

I feel so disconnected from BookTube and blogspot recently due to being busy at work so I hope you're all keeping well and that December brings you happiness and festive cheer! :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38