01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: The Christmas Tag 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Christmas Tag

34

So I'm definitely late to do Blogmas properly which sucks, but you guys know me and keeping up with things- it never happens! Maybe next year I will be more organised...a New Year's resolution?However I was tagged by the lovely Sarah and this looks like a fun tag to do so here we go...


Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?

For as long as I can remember I've always dressed up for Christmas, mainly because I would always get new clothes to wear on Christmas day for when I spent the festive time with my family. And its always nice to look your best! I do however like the idea of being in my onesie all day watching Christmas films and eating my body weight in chocolate and turkey!


If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?

I'm big on giving gifts at Christmas so this is an impossible question, I would give the people closest to me presents- Dad, Mum, my brother Joe and my best friend Mollie :-)


Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Er Christmas morning! Who in the world would open them the night before that would dismiss the point of Christmas Eve. Well for me anyway...its the waiting the night before and not being able to sleep because you're excited for Christmas Day when you can open your presents!


Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?

I haven't but I certainly would love to...perhaps I'll cheat this year and buy one I can decorate from work!


What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Well seeing as this is my year out I'm working a little over the holidays (but nothing too bad!), but I love to read, watch my favourite Christmas films like Elf, The Santa Clause, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, and all them classics! But most of all I enjoy spending time with my family who some I don't see very often :-)


Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

I love ALL the food at Christmas, but its gotta be the Christmas dinner hasn't it? I mean...turkey, stuffing, pigs in blanket, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy etc etc ugh yum! My mum makes homemade sausage rolls and mince pies on Christmas Eve and they're delicious!


What's your favourite holiday movie?

The Santa Clause starring Tim Allen, just brilliant!


Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?

Hmm I'd have to say gingerbread men as I don't have them very often!


Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes! Many times, I wish it would snow on Christmas Day I really do so I can make one with my brother.


Here's the snowman we made back in 2010- and yes I am in my PJ bottoms!


Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Eve, I love the build up to Christmas. The day itself is great but I think its much more fun when you're younger! Now we've all grown up in my house, my family tend to get a little bah-humbug over it all. Me being the youngest I'm still a big kid haha.

White lights, or coloured lights?

Coloured lights!


Thank you to Sarah for tagging me and I hoped you guys enjoy reading! I'd like to tag any of you reading this to do this tag and leave a link in the comments so I can have a read of your Christmas tags! I hope you're all well :-)

If you would like to follow me on Twitter and Instagram to see what I get up to this holiday season, then please do and I will gladly give you a follow back!


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38