01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books I Read In 2014 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

34

Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish


Sorry for not uploading regularly everyone! Christmas is getting even closer now and I've been lucky enough to get some extra hours, hence the irregular uploading...

I've read so many brilliant books this year that making my Top Ten list was difficult, however these below are my favourites and like always I couldn't recommend them enough- I would definitely recommend you all to read these books as they're addictive, funny, mysterious, cute, and just everything that makes a brilliant book :-)




Links to my reviews of these books:

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 
All My Friends Are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman
Every Day by David Levithan 
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Maze Runner by James Dashner
Half Bad by Sally Green
Paper Towns by John Green
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini


I hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday and leave your links in the comments so I can check out your Top Ten Books of 2014.

Cheerio I'll be back soon! :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38