01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books I Can't Wait To Read This Year On My TBR List 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books I Can't Wait To Read This Year On My TBR List 2015

34
Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

The original theme for today's Top Ten Tuesday was "Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015", but you may know that I'm not the best one for keeping up with upcoming novels. So instead of telling you the books I want to read that are set to be released this year, I'm going to tell you my "Top Ten Books I Can't Wait To Read This Year On My TBR List 2015". That way I can still take part! So here we go...



City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (I will more than likely read the whole of the Mortal Instruments series)
Two Brothers by Ben Elton
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger 
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Half Wild by Sally Green
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith 
The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling
All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Only Half Wild and All I Know Now are to be released this year, the others have been on my to-be-read list forever! So this year I aim to try and catch up with the rest of society and be able to join in with the latest books!

What books are you looking forward to reading this year? Are there books that are going to be released this year that you think I would enjoy? Talk to me in the comments I would love to hear them!

Cheerio and I'll be back soon! :-)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38