I was tagged by the wonderful Cecilie so thank you very much and everyone go check her blog out! :)
1) Do you have a specific place of reading?
Not particularly, wherever I can really. Whether its in my room at night, in my lounge listening to music, or sitting on a train/bus somewhere!
2) Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
Definitely a bookmark if I have one handy! I don't have many though, I'm thinking of starting a collection though- any help me find a cool website to buy bookmarks?! :-) But desperate times I will rip a piece of paper off a newspaper or something so I can keep my page haha.
3) Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish the chapter?
I have to finish a chapter otherwise I get completely lost as to what I have and haven't read and can't remember what's even happening. Lately I've been taking notes for my reviews on each chapter so I don't forget important details!
4) Do you eat or drink while eating?
I do, but I'm definitely careful from preventing any damage to my books or Kindle haha.
5) Music or TV while reading?
Definitely music, I try and find music that fits the feel of the book so I get more into it :-)
6) One book at a time or several?
Lately I've been reading several books at a time, which I can do if I've made separate notes on each so I don't get muddled up! But I do seem to get more caught up in one book despite reading several so eventually I read them one at a time, depending on the book!
7) Reading at home or elsewhere?
Well there's no place like home! But like I said earlier I can read anywhere really :-)
8) Read out loud or silently?
I love reading out loud if I'm reading with somebody, but silently normally!
9) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I don't do either haha, I like to take my time with books I enjoy!
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new! I'm so protective over the condition of my books :')