01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: I've Been Nominated For The Versatile Blogger Award! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I've Been Nominated For The Versatile Blogger Award!

34

Well this was a lovely email to wake up to this morning! Thank you very much Amanda for nominating me, it was a lovely surprise so thank you for making my day :-)

The Rules

- Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post and/or sidebar.

15 Blogs I Have Nominated

Jody @ A Spoonful of Happy Endings
Kath @ The Last Reader
Brin @ Brin's Book Blog
Katie @ Bookish Illuminations 
Claire @ Cover to Cover
Cecilie @ Little Miss Cucie and Her Readings
Madison @ The Girly Geek
Wendle @ Marvel At Words
Kaylie @ Potterhead Reviews
Samantha @ Thoughts on Tomes
Ella @ Writer In Progress
Lauren @ Books, Tea & Me
Kimberly @ On The Wings of Books
Jenivieve @ Writer For Misfits
Veronica @ The Talking Bookworm

10 Random Facts About Me

- I sometimes dye my hair ginger even though its naturally dark blonde
- My favourite animals are penguins and cows
- I enjoy making curry!
- I have a pet cat named Ziggy Stardust (named after David Bowie's character)
- I have several money boxes that I can't access otherwise I spend the majority of my money on books!
- I've watched the sit-com Only Fools and Horses so many times I know every episode word-for-word- sad?
- I've applied to do work experience at Penguin publishing house.
- I have one foot bigger than the other!
- My eyes change colour
- Caroline Smailes read and shared my review of her book 'The Drowning of Arthur Braxton!' :)

Again a massive thank you to Amanda, please check out her blog! :-)


Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38