01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Quotes From The Handmaid's Tale 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Quotes From The Handmaid's Tale

34


Hosted by Bookshelf  Fantasies 

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday. Happy World Book Day and I hope its a great day of reading for you all! I'm close to finishing The Handmaid's Tale so I wanted to share with you some of my favourite quotes- enjoy and tell me yours! :-)


"Better never means better for everyone...it always means worse, for some."

"Don't let the bastards grind you down."

"When we think of the past its the most beautiful things we pick out. We want to believe it was all like that."

"You can only be jealous of someone who has something you think you ought to have yourself."

"A rat in a maze is free to go anywhere, as long as it stay inside the maze."



Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38