01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List

34

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Happy Tuesday everyone, can you believe April begins tomorrow? Another month bites the dust! Anyhow, today's Top Ten Tuesday consists of the last ten books I added to my to-be-read list on my Goodreads! I'm more than happy with this weeks topic, I love sharing the books I want to read with you guys and since the last time I shared them with you I've added more. If anything its embarrassing how bad the ratio of "read" and "to-be-read" is, oops! Anyway here they are...


The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder



Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins
The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Red Rising by Pierce Brown


The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
Aquarium by David Vann 


Such a variety of different books and not surprisingly a fair few of them are part of a series, I can never seem to escape them. Don't get me wrong I love series but I could do with more standalone's on my to-be-read list, so if you have any you would recommend then please do! 

Have you read any of these books? Tell me your thoughts on them in the comments below as well as your TTT links I'd love to see what you guys want to read :-)


Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38