01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top 10 Books From My Childhood/Teen Years That I Would Love To Revisit 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top 10 Books From My Childhood/Teen Years That I Would Love To Revisit

34
Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish


Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm late posting this but hey I did it! I've had a wonderful day up in London catching up with my friend Wendy :-) Here are my choices of books from my childhood/teen years that I wish to revisit!




So I got a little carried away here, these I would say are the main books that I adored during my childhood and would love to read again at some point, especially The Series of Unfortunate Events and Harry Potter :-) Does anybody remember having the Dick King Smith collection books? I adored them so much in school! I'm gutted that I gave them away when I was younger :( I hope I can find them again!

What childhood books would you like to revisit? Tell me in the comments, I love reminiscing old well loved books! :-)


Labels:

35 36 37 38