01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books For Readers Who Love Contemporary 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books For Readers Who Love Contemporary

34


Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am in a great mood today, I have five days off from work and I can relax finally. So I'll be reading my heart out this week! :-) Anyway my Top Ten Tuesday this week is my top contemporary novels. I know there are varying views of what makes a contemporary novel so I found it hard to choose for me the most fitting and they so happen to be some of my favourite books ever- so here we go! :-)


All My Friends Are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman [Book Depository]
Every Day by David Levithan [Book Depository]
The Tiny Wife by Andrew Kaufman [Book Depository]
The Drowning of Arthur Braxton by Caroline Smailes [Book Depository]
We Are Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler [Book Depository]
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger  [Book Depository]
Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher  [Book Depository]
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart  [Book Depository]
The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer  [Book Depository]
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler  [Book Depository]


So there we have it everyone they are my top ten contemporary novels, I don't see why anyone wouldn't enjoy these books. They're all unique and wonderful in their own way :-)

Leave your TTT links in the comments below I'd love to see what you've chosen! 


Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38