01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

34

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Yay for Tuesday! I've finished work and have tomorrow off so I can chill out and do some more reading- obviously!

I'm really glad this week's TTT was to point out my top ten books on my spring to-be-read list, I needed to sort it out in my head and these are definitely the books I must try and conquer during the spring months!

They've been on my to-be-read list for a while now and its about time that I actually read them instead of keep saying I will! So here they are...


The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Soil by Jamie Kornegay
The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling
Midnight in St Petersburg by Vanora Bennett
Two Brothers by Ben Elton
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare


Soil by Jamie Kornegay was given to me to give an honest review so this is high on my priority reading list, it looks different and I can't wait to get stuck in!

What are the Top Ten Books on your Spring to-be-read list? Tell me in the comments I'd love to know what you're all planning to read soon :-)


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38