01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Books I Want To Read Before Seeing The Film Adaption #1 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Books I Want To Read Before Seeing The Film Adaption #1

34


Hiya everyone how are we all doing? I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently but a lot of personal matters have come in the way and I've been too exhausted to write on here properly, I don't like blogging for the sake of it I like to feel proud of each of the posts I make.

Today I'm not taking part in Top Ten Tuesday but decided to share a one off post perhaps of books I want to read before I see the film adaption, I decided on this because there's one particular book that I insist on reading before I see the film and that's Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy. I'm only slightly familiar with Hardy as he wrote Tess of The D'Urbervilles which I have read before some years ago (but would like to re-read). 

The film Far From The Madding Crowd is set to be released on 1st of May 2015 and the trailer looks fantastic and has a stunning cast. Carey Mulligan I adore and well, Matthias Schoenaerts is simply gorgeous if I do say so myself!

I've picked up the Oxford World's Classics edition of the book- its gorgeous! I can't wait to get stuck in, I feel like I'm going through a bit of a reading slump at the moment but I'm hoping this book will get me out of it. Even if it takes me a while to read I'll no doubt buy the DVD of the film adaption, even if I don't like the book I most certainly think I will enjoy the film with such a talented cast!

Have any of you read the book/seen the film? Tell me your thoughts, I'd love to have a discussion on it! Hope you're all well :-)


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38