01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Bout of Books Read-a-thon 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bout of Books Read-a-thon

34


GUYS! I'm actually able to join in with a read-a-thon, yes! My first ever read-a-thon, so I am very excited as you can most likely tell!

Join me and sign up on the Bout of Books blog

Let me give you a bit of information about the read-a-thon from the blurb of the Bout of Books homepage...

"The Bout of Books readathon is organised by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01 am Monday, May 11th and runs through to Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog- From the Bout of Books team."

So there we have it everyone, I hope you'll join in with me on this read-a-thon! I'm super excited to not only read books but to interact with fellow book bloggers too! I will have an update post each day of the read-a-thon as well as my usual TTT, WoW and STS posts, so its going to be a busy and buzzing book blogging week! 

The first post of the read-a-thon will include my goals of this read-a-thon and the last post will inform you whether I achieved these goals or not. Either way it's going to be a lot of fun! :-)

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin so you don't miss any tweets and blog posts and of course become my friend on Goodreads!

Take care everyone and have a great weekend! :-)



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38