01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: WoW: The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

WoW: The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

34

Hosted by Breaking the Spine

Here we are again everyone, in the middle of another week! I feel more focussed to read today, I have a lot less on my mind so I'm determined to finish a book today. Anyhow here is a book that I've been waiting on for a while now, it keeps popping up on Goodreads and it sounds like a must read...




The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker ~Goodreads~
Published by Orchard Books June 2015
Paperback 416 pages ~The Book Depository~


Your greatest enemy isn't what you fight, but what you fear...

Elizabeth Grey is one of the king's best witch hunters, devoted to rooting out witchcraft and doling out justice. But when she's accused of being a witch herself, Elizabeth is arrested and sentenced to burn at the stake.

Salvation comes from a man she thought was her enemy. Nicholas Perevil, the most powerful and dangerous wizard in the kingdom, offers her a deal: he will save her from execution if she can break the deadly curse that's been laid upon him.

But Nicholas and his followers know nothing of Elizabeth's witch hunting past- if they find out, the stake will be the least of her worries. And as she's thrust into the magical world of witches, ghosts, pirates, and one all-too-handsome healer, Elizabeth is forced to redefine her ideas of right and wrong, of friends and enemies, and of love and hate.

So to me this sounds like a great read, I'm hoping it's not been too over-hyped though. I always feel paranoid when I keep seeing a book as if it's being thrown in my face but I know a lot of other book bloggers are excited for this novel too- so I hope we all enjoy it!

What are you waiting to read? Tell me in the comments I love knowing what books you're excited for!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day :-)


Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38