01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I love Tuesday's, not sure why but it's my favourite day of the week haha. Although today I've watched the last episode of this season's Game of Thrones- not to wait for the next season ah! So I'm pretty much prepared for my holiday next week, can't believe it's come round so quickly! Anyhow to accompany on my holiday I have a nice selection of books here on my TTT that I want to read this summer...

(Click on the links for synopsis' via Goodreads)


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith aka J.K Rowling
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by Deborah Rodriguez 
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn


Animal Farm by George Orwell
Us by David Nicholls
Midnight in St Petersburg by Vanora Bennett
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens


So there we have it, these are the books on my Summer 2015 TBR list. I'm not holding on to finishing all of these, especially the Pickwick Papers as it is huge! What books do you have on your Summer TBR list? Tell me in the comments, I love knowing what you're all reading! Many thanks to all of you who read my blog and thanks to you all my blog reached 14,000  page views?! That's crazy! Thank you thank you! I hope you're all well and having a great day :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38