01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Holiday Pictures 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Holiday Pictures

34
Hiya everyone- so I'm back as you've probably guessed already after posting my review of The Bad Beginning! 

I had a wonderful holiday, managed to catch a bit of sun without burning myself- success! It's lovely to be home despite having work today, but everyone missed me haha. I managed to squeeze in a book and a half whilst away, I just finished The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (review coming) which I'll count as a July read.

Anyhow I will be uploading my June Wrap-Up tomorrow as I'm still writing it up. So today I just want to share with you a few holiday pictures, I confess a lot of them are of me and Mollie haha.

The place we stayed was Mojacar, and a cheeky fact I have for you all is that this was the birth place of the legendary Walt Disney! His parents later on emigrated to America like a lot of Europeans, he was than orphaned and then adopted by his next door neighbours Mr and Mrs Disney! I was amazed with this story, and its wonderful to share a story I don't presume is well known.

I hope you're all well and I'm glad to be getting back into blogging again :-)


























Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38