01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Yay! I'm finally back doing a TTT, I've missed doing this these past few weeks. I feel so behind with everything but never fear I'm back and ready to get going again!

So this week's TTT is hyped books I've never read, and apart from one (Anna and the French Kiss) I'm planning on reading them all at some point. They're those books that have been on my reading list for such a long time and I need to get myself into gear and get reading!

The reason why I don't want to read AATFK is mainly because a friend of mine put me off it for life and seeing a lot of reviews with similar thoughts I've decided I'm not going to. I know a lot of you will tell me you loved it and that's great, but I just don't think its going to be for me! 

All of these other books look and sound awesome, I'm definitely going to read The Night Circus this year I've committed myself to it haha! 

I've popped the links to these books that will take you to their synopsis' on Goodreads, but this is a right mixture of genres here; romance, fantasy, historical fiction, paranormal, contemporary. So hopefully if one of them catches your eye you'll try it out! :-)


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 


Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


What hyped books have you never read? I'd love to know! Maybe we have some in common too. I even feel a little silly to not have read Vampire Academy, I know them books were extremely popular when they were published but I never jumped on that bus so who knows maybe at some point I will despite me being behind all the discussions haha!

I hope you're all well and tell me what you think of these books in the comments and as always share your links, I love visiting your blogs! :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38