01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: The Book Buddyathon 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Book Buddyathon

34

So me and my friend Sarah are joining up to take part in The Book Buddyathon. Above is the original video by the creator Elena with her friend Sam, who are are hosting this book reading challenge!


Here are the challenges:


1) Pick 3 books from your shelves and ask your buddy to pick 1 for you to read.


2) Buddy read a book.

3) Read a book with your buddy's favourite colour on.

4) Choose a book your buddy gave 5 stars.

5) Read a book that you want to.


Very excited for this chilled out readathon, I haven't really taken part in one properly before. Whenever I do I seem to go into a reading slump- typical! 

I've picked these books below with the help of Sarah, to read during the readathon:


1) Out of 3 books Sarah chose me to read; Hook's Daughter by Heidi Schulz 

2) Sarah and I are going to buddy read Angelfall by Susan Ee which is on my Kindle.

3) Sarah's favourite colour is purple so I've chosen to read Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.

4) Sarah gave a five star rating to Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor which I have on my Kindle too.

5) A book I've chosen to read is one I was sent a while ago, Way Down Dark by James Smythe.


Everyone and anyone can join in, it begins on 7th of September and ends on the 13th September. So a week of chilled out reading with a friend, what could be better? 

I will be writing up an update post throughout the week to track mine and Sarah's progress, wish us luck! :-)


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38