01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Books To Read On My Kindle #1 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Books To Read On My Kindle #1

34
Hiya everyone, so I haven't updated my Kindle reads in a while and I have a lot of books on there to share with you. I don't know about you but sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in books and sadly not always in a good way! I feel that a lot of the time I buy books on my Kindle and I forget about them because there's always another "must read book" that gets in the way. These books have been sitting on my Kindle for sometime now, and it would be of great help to me if you could choose the books I must read in 2016 so I can form a TBR list for the new year- see I'm already feeling prepared and motivated for the new year (pats self on back)!

There are a range of different books, some more popular than others but I really want to get them ticked off my list in 2016 so here they are:





Drown by Esther Dalseno
The Bees by Laline Paull
An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
How They Met by David Levithan
Finding Emma by Steena Holmes


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Wideacre by Philippa Gregory 
The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker

Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown
Rain by Virginia Bergin
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin



The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins
Whirligig by Magnus Macintyre

Comment below with the books you think I should definitely read in 2016!

I hope you're having a great week and choose wisely haha,



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38