01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Books To Read On My Kindle #2 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Books To Read On My Kindle #2

34
On a previous post I asked you all to pick out from my Kindle books what you think I should read in 2016 and as you can probably guess, I'd like you to choose some more for me again!

A great selection of books I've been itching to read that have been put to the side time and time again, I want to condense my Kindle books to-be-read list down in the coming year and so I'm wanting it to be your choice as to what I read in the new year. So here they are:







Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Redemption by R.K Ryals
The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason
Repent by Lisa Fink

The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Red Rising by Pierce Brown
The One You Really Want by Jill Mansell
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton



The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Thinking About It Only Makes It Worse by David Mitchell
Behind The Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch



The Letter by Kathryn Hughes
A Death In The Family by Knausgaard
Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
The Best of Our Spies by Alex Gerus

The Wake by Paul Kingsnorth
The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough


Just write in the comments below what books you liked and feel that I must read in 2016!

I hope you're well and are having a great December! 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38