01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: My Official Kindle TBR 2016 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My Official Kindle TBR 2016

34
Hey everyone I hope you've a brilliant Christmas by eating loads and spending time with friends and family- I certainly did!

Anyway a little while ago I asked you all to choose what Kindle books I should read on my Kindle in 2016 and I have come up with the sixteen books I plan on ticking off that TBR list. Thank you for all your suggestions and all of these look and sound amazing, I hope they meet up to their reputations! Here they are...





The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Drown by Esther Dalseno
Daughter Of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
 


How They Met And Other Stories by David Levithan
Heir Of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton


Behind The Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
The Letter by Kathryn Hughes
Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

Have any of you read some of these? I'm really looking forward to reading these books, they've been on my Kindle for a long time and it's about time I cut down the reading list and I think this selection will give me some great variety. 

I hope you're all having a great week and I can't wait to share with you all my thoughts when I get round to reading these books!

Hugs and love,


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38