01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

34
 Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

As much as I enjoyed a lot of 2015 releases, I still didn't get to read a lot of them I had planned to. 2015 was the year I'd like to say I properly got into book blogging, I managed to gain access to a wide range of new upcoming books from various publishers and I've never been so grateful. If anything perhaps I was rather greedy with all the books that were available to me but nonetheless I'm planning on reading some of these books listed below this year (don't take my word for it though haha)...


Did You Ever Have A Family by Bill Clegg
A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
Fire Colour One by Jenny Valentine
Satin Island by Tom McCathy
Demon Road by Derek Landy 






Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
Fairytale Beginnings by Holly Martin
Wendy Darling by Colleen Oakes
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

Aren't all of these so beautiful? I've heard so many great things about all of these books and I'm so grateful to have been sent them. I'm looking forward to reading them very much so!

What 2015 releases did you want to read but didn't quite get to last year? Tell me in the comments below and leave your links to your TTT post, I'd love to know what other books I may need to get my hands on!

In a couple of days I turn 21 years old- so exciting and strange! I'm actually going away to Prague with my parents on my birthday which I am SO excited for. I decided after turning 19 that every birthday I will make it my aim to visit somewhere I've always wanted, even if it is for just a short break. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I return, all the best everyone!

Oh and how do you all like my new blog design? 

Love and hugs,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38