Happy 2016 everyone, a brand new year with brand new Top Ten Tuesday posts- yay! I have so many exciting things to look forward to this year; my 21st birthday, completing my first year of Open University, a trip to Prague, a family holiday to the south of France as well as other great memories awaiting to be made! With every year I do try and set myself some goals, admittedly I'm not the best at keeping them but it's good to at least try right? Well here are my 2016 resolutions:
1. To achieve a 2:1 for my first year of Open University
2. To lose some weight!
3. To not request books on Netgalley until I have read the one's I already have.
4. Finish The Mortal Instruments Series
5. Read 16 books I have on my Kindle.
6. Write my favourite moments of 2016 in a jar to reflect on at the end.
7. Attend my first book event!
8. Be more creative- knitting, make my own cards, colouring, try something new.
9. Create my own meme on my blog.
10. Try my best to make the most of my days; work hard, feel positive, always do at least one productive thing a day!