01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Five Books I Enjoyed Recently That Weren't My Typical Genre 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Five Books I Enjoyed Recently That Weren't My Typical Genre

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Okay so I'm not someone that often goes out of their comfort zone, not just with books but life in general so I've gone for my top 5 rather than top 10 this week. All of which are really great and unique reads that have changed my opinion on trying new books, I've become a lot more open to trying new genre's thanks to these books so you should give them a try too! 

I've linked up my reviews to these books so you can get a feel of what they're about- enjoy!




Shtum by Jem Lester
The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
The Green Road by Anne Enright
Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry


I just want to note that Shtum hasn't been released yet but you can pre-order a copy here at the Book Depository that ships for free worldwide and if you use my link I get a small commission that supports this blog- (pssst Shtum truly is an amazing read!)

What books have you read recently that weren't your typical genre? Tell me in the comments, I love to know what you've all been reading.

I hope you're all having a great week!

Hugs and love,



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38