01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: 10 Books On My Spring TBR 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 Books On My Spring TBR

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I always find it amusing that I do this "on my TBR" posts and I just know that it'll backfire and I'll read completely different books. Is there a thing called book-tracked? Like side-tracked but with books because that's definitely what I suffer with but nonetheless I have SO many great books that I want to read this spring, and with the end of my first year of university in sight I'm so eager to get reading more again. So here are my picks that I hope to read this spring...


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (re-read)
The Martian by Andy Weir
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris



A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
False Hearts by Laura Lam
Did You Ever Have A Family by Bill Clegg
The Chimes by Anna Smaill 


So these are on my Spring TBR, what's on yours? Are there some epic books that I desperately need to get my hands on? Then tell me! I'm always eager for new must-read books.

I hope you're having a great day and I wish you a happy week ahead of you.

Hugs and love,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38