01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads

34
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's a glorious Spring day here in the South East of England, and I'm unfortunately stuck indoors trying to finish off yet another essay but I'm so close to finishing all of my assignments. I know I keep saying this but every week I'm a tiny bit closer and I'm just so excited to be finishing my first year of Open University, it has changed my life and I'm so much happier. 

Anyhow this week's TTT is my Top 10 Most Recent 5 Star Reads and there's quite a good mix here I feel, a bit of mystery, fantasy, romance, thriller, contemporary, historical fiction- so really there's something for everyone and I strongly suggest you pick up these if you're stuck for a cracking read! As for me after my university work is done I have an enormous pile of ARC's to get through and I'm ecstatic to get started on them!




The Silkworm by Cormoran Strike
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas




Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
The Finding of Martha Lost by Caroline Wallace
The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury
Shtum by Jem Lester
Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave


What are your most recent 5 star reads? Are there some books you've read that I haven't but I really do need to?! Then please feel free to fill up the comments with  all of your recommendations!

I hope you're all having a great start to the week and hopefully still munching on a bit of chocolate left over from Easter...or if you're a pig like me then maybe not haha.

Hugs and love,


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38