01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: February Wrap-Up 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

February Wrap-Up

34
Happy March everyone! How are we all doing? February wasn't the best month for me unfortunately, I've been having a few problems with my health and it deterred me from a lot of things I wanted to get done. Nonetheless I'm on the mend now and I'm ready to take on this month, but first let me share with you the best points of my February...



So I managed to read 6 books this month, that's not a bad number for me but I did steer off my original TBR plan but here are my reviews for those books, and I'm itching to get onto book three of The Sin Eater's Daughter- I'm so thrilled and grateful to have been a part of the review blog tour for this book!

I like that I read three more ARC's last month (I really need to get on top of them!), Kindred Spirits (which is part of World Book Day!), Lost and Found and Shtum.

My classic of the month was The Great Winglebury Duel by Charles Dickens- I am loving this mini classics!

Then last but certainly not least my favourite book of the month Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave which I was given with a surprise package at the end of last year (see post here), and again this is an ARC which is expected to be released on the 3rd of May 2016!


The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater's Daughter #2) by Melinda Salisbury
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
Lost and Found by Brooke Davis
Shtum by Jem Lester
The Great Winglebury Duel by Charles Dickens
Everyone Brave Is Forgiven by Chris Cleave




How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne
Strangers in Death by J.D. Robb
Jail Bird by Jessie Keane
If They Could See Me Now by Denise Welch
The Reaction by Helena Coggan


Sighs, I do love how many books I seem to obtain every month. Two of these I didn't expect, a couple my Granny gave me and one I bought at work. So not a bad month for stocking up!

I'm so excited to read The Reaction by Helena Coggan, book two of The Catalyst series. She's only 15/16 and she's writing amazing books!!

I obviously had to pick up Holly Bourne's How Hard Can Love Be?!

Then Denise Welch's book If They Could See Me Now was an unexpected but perfectly welcome surprise! 

I can't wait to get to each of these reads!


As you all know I suck at sticking to what I plan to do with regards to which book I read next but these are high priority now, I've started both Glass Sword and Rebel of The Sands so they'll be read first!

With regards to my other plans for March, well I don't have that much planned but I am meeting up with an old university friend of mine Wendy which I'm looking forward to. Otherwise I'm plodding along with my assignments for university- 4 TMA's and 1 EMA and I've finished my first year- crazy! Roll on the 31st May!!!

What are you up to in March? Whatever you get up to I hope it's a magical month for you!

Hugs and love,



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38