01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Top 15 Motivational Disney Songs 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Top 15 Motivational Disney Songs

34

There's nothing I love better than Disney...well Hugh Jackman could be the exception but when it comes to putting me in a mood where I feel invincible then I definitely turn to my trusty Disney playlist. 

When you need that kick start to the day to get on with tasks you're putting off then I can assure you these give you that motivation you need, and even more so when you're lacking self-esteem and require some encouraging words to help you remember how awesome you are!

Singing along and fist-pumping is totally allowed, and I strongly advise making up dance moves even if you look like Bambi on ice!

Here are some my favourites to help you create your own playlist...



I'll Make A Man Out of You- Mulan

"Once you find your center, you are sure to win."



Stand Out- A Goofy Movie

"You gotta believe that I got what it takes to stand out, above the crowd."



I Just Can't Wait To Be King- The Lion King

"I'm gonna be the main event, like no king was before."



Son of Man- Tarzan

"Lift your spirit, set it free some day you'll walk tall with pride."



Breaking Free- High School Musical

"There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach."



Hakuna Matata- The Lion King

"It means no worries for the rest of your days."



Part Of Your World- The Little Mermaid

"Wandering free, wish I could be part of that world."



Why Should I Worry- Olive and Company

"Why should I worry, why should I care? I may not have a dime but I got street savoir faire."



Strangers Like Me- Tarzan

"Oh, I just know there's something bigger out there I wanna know, can you show me, I wanna know about these strangers like me."



After Today- A Goofy Movie

"Things'll be going my way, after today."



The Best of Both Worlds- Hannah Montana Movie

"You get the best of both worlds, chill it out take it slow then you rock out the show."



Go The Distance- Hercules

"I will find my way, I can go the distance, I'll be here someday if I can be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while."



Let It Go- Frozen

"It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through."



A Whole New World- Aladdin 

"I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far I can't go back to where I used to be."



The Bare Necessities- The Jungle Book

"Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities forget about your worries and your strife."


I particularly recommend the songs from Tarzan- Son of Man by Phil Collins is amazing- but tell me your favourites, I bet I've missed some out.

Keep smiling lovelies and Disney on!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38