01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Lush Haul \ Bath Bombs 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lush Haul \ Bath Bombs

34

Lush for me seems to have become a necessity rather than a luxury. The countless times I post a short clip on Instagram of me unleashing the bath bomb goodness in my bath, watching it explode all it's pretty colours and scents. I have no regrets when I purchase these giant balls of relaxation, and I don't use them all the time but just when I'm needing a bit of a pick-me-up or more recently before a date.


Sadly I was late to obtaining all of the Easter and Mother's Day goodies but I managed to grab a couple for this haul. I've never had any of these bath bombs before and I spent a good twenty minutes discussing with a member of the Lush team on what bath bombs are our favourites, and I think that's one of the best things about the Lush experience to actually talk to a team member as if you've been friends for ages. I mean the products are great but when you're receiving great service from those who work at the company it just makes you feel happier to fork out a bit extra on their products, and yes it's most probably their sales technique but they're smashing it so I'm not complaining!

Let's take a look at what I threw into my paper bag...


The Golden Egg

So yeah this little devil isn't a bath bomb but a melt but no matter, the amount of glitter you manage to pick up from holding one is insane but I love it.
With a toffee-scented, creamy cocoa butter centre, this bath melt has to be the queen for moisturising goodness. I can't wait to feel as soft as a baby and sparkly like a fairy!



Fluffy Egg

Another Easter treat in the bag, and as a Lush classic I couldn't just leave it in the cute wicker basket could I?! The vanilla and cotton candy makes you feel and smell good enough to eat.


Twilight

The lady I spent twenty minutes talking to in the Lush store was so excited that I wanted to try out this bath bomb, and she recommended that I used it before going to be to get the perfect night's sleep and so tonight this is my bath bomb of choice.
With the added ingredient of lavender the perfect scent for helping you get a good night's sleep it's also great for relieving headaches of all kinds and for me lavender is great relief from anxiety too. I'm so excited to try this bomb out!



Dragon's Egg

With fizzes and crackles and it's comforting pastel colours leaking out from it's core, accompanied by a citrusy scent of lemon sherbet and a wisp of jasmine leaving you chilled and refreshed for the day. I'd like to think this is the perfect bomb for a Spring day, and I already know after seeing it demonstrated at Lush that I'm going to love soaking with this bath bomb.




Intergalactic

If there's one bath bomb I've been itching to use it's most definitely this starry goddess! 
In a galaxy far far away is this bath bomb that unleashes your own personal galaxy, the vibrant blues, pinks amongst the glittery stars burst out into the water, and my Lush friend recommended to use this bomb in candle light to experience the full effect of the night sky. The scent of peppermint gives you the ultimate relaxation you need after a stressful week of work and other engagements- I think I've found my new favourite!



Sakura


Described as "blooming lovely" and inspired by the cherry blossom of Japan, accompanying the calming scent of mimosa and jasmine this is the Spring bath bomb you need in your basket. It screams spring with the floral scents and a hint of lemon to make you feel fresh and vibrant!


After using a couple of these already and reading other reviews, and discussing with Lush store members I'm convinced that I'm just going to favourite all of these bath bombs. The descriptions from them and the Lush website make me want spend my life in baths...

What are your favourite Lush bath bombs? Do they help you relax after a stressful day or get you in the mood for a fun day out? Recommend me your favourites so I can try them out!

I hope you're having a great start to your week and Happy April!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38